27 Aug Job Posting: Operations Coordinator
The Nova Scotia Liberal Party is looking for an OPERATIONS COORDINATOR to support administrative and operational efforts for the upcoming Leadership Contest. The Operations Coordinator will report to the Director of Membership and Data and to the Deputy Executive Director.
- Maintains multiple databases by entering new and updated Membership and account information.
- Support Party staff in organizing and promoting Leadership Contest events
- Handle all incoming inquiries through a help desk system to support the Leadership contest
- Work collaboratively with EDA’s across Nova Scotia
- Various duties as required
- Experience volunteering for the Nova Scotia Liberal Party or campaign roles
- Organization skills
- A keen eye to detail and accuracy
- Computer savvy
Remuneration is 15$/hour. Position is full-time, 40 hours/week. Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
Contract will begin September 21st, 2020 through March 1st, 2021.
Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line: “Operations Coordinator Application” by 6pm, Tuesday September 8th, 2020.