Angus L. Macdonald led Nova Scotia’s Liberals from 1930-1954 and was one of Nova Scotia’s longest serving Premiers and leading us out of the great depression. In the 1945 election, Liberals returned to power while the Conservatives failed to win a single seat. The Liberal rallying cry, “All’s Well With Angus L.,” was so effective that the Conservatives despaired of ever beating Macdonald.
It is that tradition that we bring together community and business leaders, to play the crucial role of advancing those very same Liberal values.
- Invitations to Angus L. Club events across the province, hearing from leading voices on our Liberal team
- The opportunity to meet a strong network of business and community leaders who share your commitment to Liberal values
- Special updates and briefings on the Nova Scotia Liberal Party’s goals and campaigns
- An Angus L. Club lapel pin, which symbolizes your commitment to the Nova Scotia Liberal Party.
- Exclusive pricing for Party events such as the AGM